AMT 1/25 1965 CHEVY II NOVA AWB Description:
A CLASSIC KIT FOR EXPERIENCED MODELERS: AMT’s 1/25 scale 1965 Chevy II Nova Twister altered wheelbase dragster is a great project for any experienced builder who likes vintage funny cars. Add it to your collection today!
FEATURE PACKED: The 1965 Chevy II Nova AWB Twister features a 427 Chevy engine with chrome fuel injection stacks, roll bar, drag slicks, vintage racing wheels all around, drag chute, Moon fuel tank, and more. Made from original tooling, this kit includes a colorful decal sheet loaded with options, and comes in vintage AMT reproduction packaging.
1:25 scale, skill level 2, paint & glue required
Molded-in white with chrome parts
Assembled scale: 7 inches long
Our Price: $32.99
MOEBIUS 1/25 Chevy II Nova Super Sport Coupe Description:
Officially Licensed by General Motors.
Hood open option
Highly detailed interior
283 cu in V-8 engine
Includes chrome parts and water slide decal sheet
Contains over 100 parts
Skill level 3
This model assembly kit recreates the 2021 Subaru BRZ as a 1/24 Sports Car Series product. The BRZ – Subaru’s first rear-wheel drive sports car, which debuted in 2012 - welcomed a second model in April, 2021. With the basic style carried over, the car features a low center of gravity with a 2.4-liter horizontally opposed four-cylinder boxer engine capable of 235hp. This engine offers higher power and torque and the best balance of easy handling and superior performance. It also employs the modular unibody automobile platform Subaru Global Platform (SGP) to facilitate improved rigidity and collision safety, plus Subaru’s original driving support system EyeSight.
• 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 178mm, width: 74mm, height: 55mm.
• The model recreates the front fenders’ air outlets, side sill spoilers, and the other aerodynamic parts.
• Suspension detail features front strut and rear double wishbone systems.
• Details such as a 2.4-liter horizontally opposed four-cylinder DOHC engine are faithfully depicted and the hood can be held open by a stay.
• Differences from its sister car the Toyota GR 86 are accurately captured: front bumper and lights, rear stabilizer direction, and more.
• Wheels are paired with solid synthetic rubber tires.
• Features realistic renderings of the car undersurface details such as propeller shafts, suspension and mufflers.
• Shift knob, 3 pedals for manual transmission, seats and lever-type side brake details.
• Window frames are molded with window parts while right/left frames on the roof top are separate parts for hassle-free painting job.
• Metal-plated parts are included to recreate taillight/reverse light cases and muffler end.
• Comes with masking stickers for use when painting window and taillight cover areas, and metal transfers to add realism to side mirrors and rear-view mirror.
Our Price: $41.39
AMT 1/16 1957 Chevy Bel Air Convertible Description:
BIG SCALE: AMT’s 1/16 scale 1957 Chevy Bel Air Convertible is a great project for the experienced model builder who wants to go big! Add it to your collection today.
FEATURE PACKED: The 1957 Chevy Bel Air Convertible kit features whitewall tires, wide rally tires, opening doors, and hood. This 2-in-1 kit can be built as stock or custom. The kit also includes an expanded decal sheet and Retro Deluxe packaging.
1:16 scale, skill level 3, paint and glue required
Molded-in white, chrome, and clear
Black vinyl tires and hoses
Our Price: $41.99
REVELL 1/25 '56 Ford Thunderbird Description:
The first generation Ford Thunderbird was produced from 1955 to 1957, the first 2-seat Ford since 1938 and countering Chevrolet’s 1953 introduction of the Corvette. The 1956 Ford Thunderbird 2-door convertible had a base price of $3,150 and over the three-year production period, a total of 53,166 were produced. It was an all-new concept in motoring called the 'personal luxury' car, offering sporty performance in luxury and comfort. For the 1956 model year, rectangular fresh air vents were added to the front fenders and exhaust tips were moved to the ends of the bumper. A “Continental Kit” was added to house the spare tire to increase trunk space. An optional 312 cubic inch V-8 engine was offered to maintain the car’s performance in view of the unavoidable weight increase. To improve rear-quarter visibility with the removable hardtop in place, "porthole" windows were available as a no-cost option.
• Detailed V-8 Engine and interior
• Opening Hood
• Removable Hardtop
• Continental style spare tire
• Molded in white and clear with chrome plated parts and soft black tires.
REVELL 1/24 Porsche 911 Carrera 3.2 Coupe 2N1 Description:
Since it went on sale in the U.S. in 1964, the rear-engined Porsche 911 has become legendary for its high level of road performance. Today, the 911 Carrera 3.2 is considered to be one of the best classic Porsches out there. Between 1984 and 1989 more than 76,000 911 Carrera 3.2s were built in Zuffenhausen. These were the last of the early 911s, and they played an important part in the constant evolution of this automotive icon.
• 3.2-liter flat six engine
• Choice of left or right-hand drive version
• Positional front wheels & movable engine cover
• Fuchs style wheels & optional front chin spoiler
• Choice of US or Euro spec front turn indicators and rear bumper guards
• Molded in white and clear with soft black tires
AMT 1:25 1962 CHEVY CORVETTE SCALE MODEL KIT Description:
CUSTOM CLASSIC: AMT’s 1/25 scale 1962 Chevy Corvette 3-in-1 customizing kit is a great project for any experienced modeler who is a fan of vintage and classic cars. This kit includes many custom parts to build the Corvette of your dreams. Add it to your collection today!
FEATURE PACKED: The 1962 Chevy Corvette 3-in-1 kit features premium details and custom features like pre-decorated drag slicks, tonneau cover and roll bar, Lucas headlights and stylized grille, parachute, “Moon” fuel tank, V-8 engine with twin blower options, Astro mag wheels, and lots more customizing parts. The kit also includes ALL NEW decals with lots of options and vintage Retro Deluxe™ AMT packaging.
A SUPER SMOOTH 3 in 1 KIT: MPC’s 1/25 scale 1976 Chevy Caprice is the perfect project for builders who are looking for options. Add it to your collection today!
LOADED WITH GOODIES: The 1976 Caprice is fully paintable and features an ALL-NEW, authentically detailed, water-slide decal sheet—full of colorful options. Build this smooth cruiser one of three ways: stock, security vehicle, or hauler. Features include west coast mirrors, V8 engine, functional tilt-bed trailer with custom wheels, radio antenna, flasher light, pursuit light, pad printed whitewall tires, and more. Wrapped up nicely in NEW vintage-style packaging!
1:25 scale, skill level 2, paint & glue required
Molded-in white, clear, transparent red with some chrome parts
Black vinyl tires
Built scale: 9 inches long and 18 inches long with trailer