Hangar 9 Fun Scale PT-19 PNP, 56.5
Hangar 9 brings one of the primary trainers used in World War II designed for RC sport and scale pilots looking to transition from foam models to balsa. The new Hangar 9® Fun Scale PT-19 PNP is a balsa model of a military trainer, with outstanding sport-plane flying characteristics at a great value.
Expertly constructed with lightweight, laser-cut balsa and plywood finish with genuine UltraCote® film covering
Plug-N-Play® completion level; no glue required for assembly
60-Amp Spektrum™ Avian™ Smart ESC provides real-time battery voltage, current, motor RPM, and other data via compatible receivers and transmitters
Compatible with a wide variety of popular LiPo batteries
In The Box
(1) Hangar 9 PT-19 PNP
(1) Spektrum™ Avian 60 Amp Brushless Smart ESC (installed)
(1) 4250-600Kv Brushless Outrunner Motor (installed)
(4) Spektrum A391 39g Digital Servo (installed)
(1) 14x8.5 Wood Electric Propeller
(1) User Manual
Needed to Complete
(1) Full-range, 6+ Channel Transmitter and Receiver
(1) 4S 14.8V to 6S* 22.2V 2200-5000mAh LiPo Battery with EC5™ or IC5® Connector
(1) Compatible LiPo Charger
*6S (22.2V) LiPo battery requires a 12x6E propeller. The included 14x8.5 wood propeller is for 4S (14.8V) LiPo battery operation.
Shipping cost will vary by dimensions or weight please call or email for shipping quotes.
Our Price: $449.99